Types Of Business Transactions We Handle
Whether you are involved in a complex merger and acquisition or negotiating a commercial lease agreement, you want cost-effective legal services that can provide you with sound advice and timely information.
Headquartered in Baton Rogue and serving businesses throughout Louisiana, the business law attorneys at The Cohn Law Firm, LLC provide clients with high-quality, effective representation in complex business transactions.
Our Business Transaction Services
The Cohn Law Firm, LLC provides a full range of business transaction services designed to provide clients with effective, cost-efficient service, including the following transactional work:
- Mergers and acquisitions: Our business transaction lawyers assist clients with mergers and acquisitions involving Louisiana businesses.
- Business contracts: Our business attorneys negotiate, draft and review business contracts. We also handle breach of contract claims.
- Purchase or sale of a business: Our attorneys advise on business purchases and sales, including stock purchase agreements or asset purchase agreements. We also handle negotiations, draft and review purchase agreements and sales contracts.
- Real estate purchase and sales agreements: Our business lawyers represent businesses who want to purchase or sell real estate, including the acquisition of new facilities or the sale of commercial real estate no longer being used by your company.
- Commercial leasing: Our business and real estate lawyers assist commercial landlords and commercial tenants with negotiations. We also draft lease agreements and review commercial leases. We also handle lease disputes.
- Mortgage and financing: We provide skilled service and representation, as well as knowledgeable advice in mortgage and other financial transactions.
To discuss your commercial transaction with an experienced Louisiana business lawyer, please schedule a confidential consultation by calling us at 225-754-9868 or filling out our intake form on our contact page.
Please visit our Business Organization and Transaction FAQ for additional information about business contracts and commercial transactions.