Proven Business Lawyers And Commercial Litigators
Bartley P. Bourgeois
- Real Estate
- Business Organization
- Construction Law
Bartley Bourgeois' practice primarily focuses on creditor's rights, construction law and business litigation representing clients in secured and unsecured lending, finance, bankruptcy, collections, business transactions, and construction disputes. For over 20 years, Bartley has represented local, regional, and national clients in nearly every court in Louisiana.
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Louisiana State University
- Major: Business/ Pre-Law
- Louisiana, 2000
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Mississippi
- Regions Bank v. Cabinet Works, L.L.C., 2011-CA-748-92; 92 So.3d 945, 2011, La.App.5 Cir.
- Sears, Roebuck & Co. v. Dennies, No. 03-CA 1160, 03-CA 1161; 870 So.2d 1080, 2004, La.App.5 Cir.
- Beneficial Louisiana, Inc. v. Wilson, 2003-CA-0981; 862 So.2d 1049, 2003, La.App. 4 Cir.
- Baton Rouge Bar Association - Construction Law Section, Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member