Advice At Each Step Of A Commercial Real Estate Transaction
Whether you are purchasing, selling, leasing, developing or investing in commercial real estate, you are engaged in a complex transaction and should seek experienced legal counsel.
Based in Baton Rouge and representing clients throughout Louisiana in complex real estate transactions and real estate disputes, The Cohn Law Firm, LLC provides skilled, cost-effective legal services. With over 50 years of collective experience and with lawyers who are also licensed as Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company agents, we understand Louisiana real estate.
Partnering With You Throughout The Process
Our attorneys are equipped to handle all the aspects of your commercial real estate transaction, including the following:
- Real estate purchases and sales: including the purchase or sale of a business with real estate
- Section 1031 exchanges: commercial developments, apartment buildings, offices and shopping centers
- Land use and development: zoning and variance issues, contractor and subcontractor transactions and mechanic’s lien issues, as well as the representation of developers of subdivisions, office developments, townhome developments and shopping developments
- Commercial leases: negotiation, draft or review of commercial leases on behalf of landlords and commercial tenants, as well as representation in commercial lease disputes
- Homeowners association representation: issues regarding restrictions and their amendments and enforcement thereof
- Real estate disputes: From breach of a real estate purchase agreement, breach of contract, construction litigation and business disputes between partners in a real estate venture