Real Estate • Business Law • Estate Planning • Banking Law
The Cohn Law Firm LLC in Baton Rouge has provided legal services to businesses and individuals throughout Louisiana since 1996.
Our attorneys have more than 70 years of combined experience, and our law firm is AV peer review-rated through Martindale-Hubbell*. We combine personal service with competent, cost-effective legal representation.
To schedule a meeting with one of our skilled attorneys, please call 225-754-9868 today.
Full-Service Legal Representation Tailored To Meet Your Needs
The Cohn Law Firm LLC provides a full range of services, including:
- Business law: We have represented entrepreneurs, existing business entities, and individuals with business organization (entity selection), commercial transactions, tax planning and the resolution of business disputes.
- Banking law: We represent banks and financial institutions in creditors’ rights matters, including foreclosures, collections and securities enforcement.
- Creditors’ rights: We represent creditors and financial institutions that hold a security interest in property or other assets. We protect creditors in collections and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Commercial real estate: Our commercial real estate lawyers represent clients throughout the state in commercial real estate transactions, including Section 1031 exchanges, commercial leases and land use and development issues.
- Construction law: We represent developers, landowners, homeowners, contractors and subcontractors in construction law disputes.
- Estate planning: As estate planning lawyers, we help clients develop wills and trusts to preserve their wealth and maintain control over the disposition of their assets.
- Probate and estate administration: Our attorneys represent trustees and administrators as well as beneficiaries in probate and estate administration. We also are available to serve as probate and estate administrators.
We are committed to protecting your interests from undue financial or legal liability, whether through negotiation, mediation, arbitration. We have the resources to handle a case through trial and any necessary appeals as well.
Schedule A Meeting Today
We take our clients’ legal needs seriously while providing cost-effective, efficient legal services in a friendly and professional atmosphere. To schedule a confidential consultation with one of our lawyers, call us at 225-754-9868 or send us a message online.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.